From now until 31 December 2018, Sino Club members can enjoy an exclusive 20% off Best Available Rate with one complimentary daily breakfast when book directly with us.
- Deluxe Olympian Room (43 - 50m2)
- Grand Harbour View Room (60m2)
- Olympian Suite (66 - 75m2)
- Complimentary WiFi for multiple devices
- Handy smartphone with free IDD calls to selected countries and local mobile data
- Free access to 24-hour fitness centre
Enquiries and reservations: (852) 3199 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid for stay from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018, dates inclusive.
- Offer is valid for Sino Club members only. Please present membership card upon check-in to enjoy the offer.
- Booking must be made directly with the Hotel to enjoy the offer. Each member can reserve a maximum of 2 rooms for each staying period.
- One complimentary daily breakfast per room.
- Room rates are subject to 10% service charge per room per night, and valid for single or double occupancy
- Room rate is based on per room per night and subject to availability upon reservation.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at the time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All room rates and privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Olympian Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.