Guests can experience an exquisite sense of space and bespoke service of a luxury boutique hotel with Romantic Weekend Package. When you stay between Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays, you can enjoy the privileges below.
- Daily continental breakfast at the hotel private lounge (maximum for two registered guests)
- Complimentary WiFi for multiple devices
- Handy smartphone with free IDD calls to selected countries and local mobile data
- Nespresso coffee and tea-making facilities
- In-room safe
- Microwave and fridge
- Walk-in rain shower, bath tub and full marble bathroom
- Free access to 24-hour fitness centre
For enquires and reservations: (852) 3199 8888 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- The above offers are valid for stays between Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays until 31 December 2018.
- Room rate is based on per room per night and subject to availability upon reservation.
- Room rate is subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Booking is required to be guaranteed by valid credit card at thr time of reservation.
- Amendments or cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no show will incur a charge equivalent to the first night room rate with service charge.
- Any extension or amendment in the duration of stay, after confirmation, is subject to availability and at the Hotel’s Best Available Rate.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes or promotional offers.
- Booking must be made directly via hotel website to earn Asia Miles or KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles can only be earned by one member per room per stay. A back-to-back booking is counted as one stay only.
- Guest must quote their frequent flyer programme membership number when making a reservation and present a valid membership card upon check-in.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, The Olympian Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.